Facilities and Services
• Daily cleaning of the room.
• Room service.
• ΑWi – Fi free internet
• Lift for people with special needs, accessed by Olympic Standards red tartan marking.
• Bathrooms in rooms and the Restaurant area, designed for people with special needs.
• Free car parking.
• Credit card transactions.
• Printing / Copier / Fax (send/receive).
• Car rental on request.
• Flower order service.
• Medical services on request.
• Courier services.
• Luggage storage.
- • Satellite TV
- • Free internet access (Wi fi)
- • Additional TVs in the suite bedrooms
- • Possibility to add a cot
- • Safe
- • Autonomous temperature regulation in the rooms
- • Selection of pillows
- • Magnifying mirror
- • Hairdryer
- • Bathrobe and bath slippers (per bed)
- • Scales
- • Pool or beach towels
- • Room service 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- • Possibility of breakfast in the room upon request
- • Tourist bus parking area
- • Available parking in an adjacent parking lot
- • Reception open for 16 hours, with internal or external telephone access 24 hours
- • Central safe
- • Free internet access
- • Luggage storage service in a separate area
- • Modern call center with connection to the rooms
- • Breakfast (early breakfast) 07:00 to 10:30
- • Possibility of serving breakfast in the rooms
- • Duration of breakfast more than 3 hours
- • Room service for 13 hours
- • Provision of food or breakfast in special packages, if requested
- • Dry cleaning - washing - ironing service
- • Private customer insurance
- • "GREEK BREAKFAST"
- • Daily cleaning of common areas
- • Daily room cleaning
- • Frequent of bed linen change
- • Frequent of changing bathroom clothing
- • Second cleaning service (turndown) in the evening as an additional room control (change of towels, removal of the bed cover, emptying the trash can) (additional cost)
- • Change of towels on request (additional cost)
Guest activities available in just a few kilometres:
- • Visiting the archaeological site of Philippi and the Ancient Theatre, which is the oldest building, dating back to 4th century BC.
- • In the city of Philippi, St. Paul has preached for the very first time and St. Lydia the Philippians, the very first Christian of Europe, was also baptized here.
- • Wandering in the beautiful coastal city of Kavala, visiting the castle of the city or drinking coffee by the port.
- • Swimming in some of the most beautiful beaches of Greece, such as Amolofi and Palio.
- • Wandering in the beautiful city of Drama.
Hotel Guests may engage to activities such as:
- • Horseback Riding.
- • Walking down the ecological trail of Old Kavala.
- • Cliff climbing.
- • Visiting local wineries.
- • Visiting the Multi Healing Facilities at Krinides.
- • Swimming in summer or skiing in winter.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION HERE